Paul O’Brien, Speaker & Interview Subject
Thank you for your interest in the work of Paul O’Brien and the Divination Foundation. Paul is the author of Great Decisions, Perfect Timing: Cultivating Intuitive Intelligence (Feb 2015). Previous works include the books: The Visionary I Ching and Divination: Sacred Tools for Reading the Mind of God. He was the entrepreneurial founder of Visionary Networks, a boot-strap venture that eventually published the world’s largest astrology and divination website, until he sold the business in 2007. He is a charismatic interview subject, available for telephone, in person or print interviews.
Paul O’Brien speaks on proven strategies for more intuitive decision-making—how to directly access innate wisdom and stimulate your intuitive intelligence around the most important decisions in your life. As a way of improving your odds in the most important areas of life—including career, relationships and prosperity—no skill is more important than a strategic decision-making process that integrates intuition and logic. This is the essence of Visionary Decision Making.
Speaking/Interview Topics Include:
- Intuitive Intelligence
- Visionary Decision Making — The Master Skill for Success and Happiness
- Self-Discovery: How What Fascinates You is Your Guide
- Taking the Risks that Grow You
- The Impulsive Power of Doing What You Love
- The Secret of Perfect Timing: How to Make the Right Moves at the Right Time
- Belief Engineering
- How to Channel Power Archetypes from the Collective Unconscious
- Developing a Strategic Decision-Making Ritual for Your Temperament
- How to Use the I Ching as a Strategic Decision-Making Aid
- Apply Mindfulness Techniques to Improve Decisions and Timing
- Why You Can’t Trust Your Feelings
- The Limitations of the “Law of Attraction”
- How We Make Our Own Luck
“Thank you for a terrific talk. It got people to think about thinking.” – Doug Porter, Rotary
For more information about booking Paul O’Brien for an event, lecture, or workshop, please email: nayana *at* divination *dot* com or call our Portland, Oregon offices at 503-246-8598.