Great Decisions, Perfect Timing: Cultivating Intuitive Intelligence
(Divination Foundation Press, 2015/ ISBN:978-0-9884942-3-7)
Media Kit + Resources
- Interviews Q & A – Interview questions regarding Visionary Decision Making and the perfection of timing—for print, radio and TV interviews.
- Press Release: Visionary Entrepreneur Paul O’Brien Releases Anticipated New Book on Intuitive Decision Making.
- Publicity One Sheet – overview of the book and Paul O’Brien
- Back cover of book and author bio
- Paul O’Brien’s public speaking bio
- Twitter: @divin8or
- My Decision Maker’s Corner archive of Paulo’s blogs related to personal and cultural transformation.
- Book website: GreatDecisionsPerfectTiming.com
- Amazon page for the book
- Like (and tag) Great Decisions and Perfect Timing on Facebook
- Front Cover (png)
- Full Cover, front and back (pdf)
- Paul O’Brien author head shot
Professional Notes about Paulo
- Began publishing multimedia software in 1989 (when disks were floppy)
- Founded Visionary Software in 1989
- Executive Director of Oregon Multimedia Alliance (1995-1997)
- Founded Visionary Networks (1998)
- Produced the world’s largest astrology and divination website Tarot.com (2001)
- Founded the Divination Foundation educational non-profit (2007)
- Published The Visionary I Ching as an illustrated E-book (2014)
- Published Visionary I Ching as an App (2014)
- Launched Great Decisions, Perfect Timing book (Feb 19, 2015)
- Trained as a meditation teacher (1983)
- Ordained as a New Thought Minister (1990)
- Became a proud grandpa! (June 13, 2007)
The Visionary I Ching: A Book of Changes for Intuitive Decision Making
(Visionary Networks Press, 2013/ ISBN: 978-0-9795425-1-0)
The Visionary I Ching: A Book of Changes for Intuitive Decision Making is a modernized and beautifully illustrated adaptation of the ancient Taoist divination system known as the I Ching, or Book of Changes (paintings by Joan Larimore). It is a system for the cultivation of predictive intelligence, to help leaders and individuals manage accelerating change in an age of anxiety, make strategic professional and relationship decisions, improve timing and reduce stress. Paul O’Brien’s The Visionary I Ching is a masterful adaption complete with an original evocative painting by Joan Larimore for each of the 64 chapters, or hexagrams. The text upgrades the ancient oracle’s traditional patriarchal and militarist language, while carefully preserving the essence of strategic decision-making wisdom derived more from a Taoist than Confucian perspective
The I Ching has a 3000-year history with emperors, sages and leaders utilizing the divination system for strategic decision-making, especially in times of great change and uncertainty. Use of the I Ching stimulates the intuition for more skillful and creative decisions. This ancient classic is a sourcebook of practical wisdom that can be used to manage the changes and challenges of these chaotic times, as people look for solutions to confusing problems and dilemmas.
Divination: Sacred Tools for Reading the Mind of God
(Visionary Networks Press, 2007/ ISBN: 978-0-9795425-0-3)
Divination shows how ancient divination systems (like the I Ching) can help people make better decisions for better relationships, greater success and less stress. O’Brien shows how you can stimulate your intuition to think “outside the box” around problems that logic can’t handle — including the biggest personal and professional decisions you need to make in a timely manner. Divination explains how divination systems work, their history, psychology (as illuminated by Carl Jung), and how to use them to make the right moves at the right time.