Visionary I Ching Cards
The Visionary I Ching Cards is an updated version of the ancient Chinese oracle that will stimulate your intuition, provide timeless wisdom, and connect your subconscious mind with the conscious mind to find answers to situations or dilemmas that may occur in life. It includes an extensive guidebook and a beautiful 64-card deck. The Visionary I Ching Cards will help you discover answers to your daily questions.
The I Ching, or Book of Changes—the world’s most revered divination system presented as a modern 64-card deck—enlivens the principle of the Tao, which is the universal flow of all things, and will help you make better decisions and master perfect timing around what you want or need in life. The Visionary I Ching Cards is a modern version of the ancient Chinese oracle that will stimulate your intuition, provide timeless wisdom, and help you make better decisions and help you resolve dilemmas. Simply find a quiet place, calm your mind, ask the question you are focused on at the present moment, and select your cards to get clear on a situation, relationship, or decision. The guidebook, along with the mesmerizing artwork, provides uncanny insight as to what approach to take at this time. Just be receptive, read between the lines, and allow connections to become clear.
Intuitive Intelligence: Make life-changing decisions with perfect timing
What happens when a vision of creative freedom, courageous risk-taking and good timing come together? What if you focused on what fascinates you, then mastered some skills—including a level of intuitive decision-making that helps you make the right moves at the right time? The answer is a life filled with success on your own terms.
In this unique book about self-discovery and manifesting your true destiny, author Paul O’Brien distills a lifetime of business and personal adventures into an eloquently articulated process for making the best strategic decisions with an ever-improving sense of timing. His true stories of lessons learned will intrigue and delight the reader, while the presentation of skills required to make great decisions with perfect timing captivate and motivate.
The author’s elegant Visionary Decision Making process and philosophy clearly define the essential skills of accessing intuition when you need it most. The book shows readers how to take charge of their life and fearlessly take the risks that will that help them realize their goals and dreams—to fearlessly take take those risks that will grow them as a person.
In Intuitive Intelligence, you will learn how to:
- Discover what truly fascinates you and let that motivate you. Understand what turns on your creative imagination and innate desire to be of service.
- Fine-tune your intuitive sense, so that you can hear it’s quiet voice even in the midst of chaos.
- Leverage synchronicities—meaningful coincidences—to receive direction from the realm of Infinite Intelligence, outside the box of linear thinking.
- Channel archetypes of power—to call forth your inner Hero, the Sovereign, Warrior, Magician, and Lover—and put them to work for you!
- Develop intuition rituals. Learn how to use guided meditations and the I Ching (Book of Changes) as aids for cultivating and activating Intuitive Intelligence when you need it most.
- Adopt visionary beliefs. Take ownership and upgrade your operating assumptions.
- Execute decisions with exquisite timing, trusting in the process and yourself. Like compound interest, the more you trust intuition the easier it becomes to notice and interpret its subtle signals.
- Develop perfect timing and cultivate a Synchronistic Lifestyle—characterized by inspiration, joy, wisdom and grace.
[For media contact Nayana Jennings at firstname.lastname@example.org]
Professional Notes about Paulo
- Began publishing multimedia software in 1989 (when disks were floppy)
- Founded Visionary Software in 1989
- Executive Director of Oregon Multimedia Alliance (1995-1997)
- Founded Visionary Networks (1998)
- Produced the world’s largest astrology and divination website Tarot.com (2001)
- Founded the Divination Foundation educational non-profit (2007)
- Published The Visionary I Ching as an illustrated E-book (2014)
- Published Visionary I Ching as an App (2014)
- Launched Great Decisions, Perfect Timing book (Feb 19, 2015)
- Trained as a meditation teacher (1983)
- Ordained as a New Thought Minister (1990)
- Became a proud grandpa! (June 13, 2007)
The Visionary I Ching: A Book of Changes for Intuitive Decision Making
(Visionary Networks Press, 2013/ ISBN: 978-0-9795425-1-0)
The Visionary I Ching: A Book of Changes for Intuitive Decision Making is a modernized and beautifully illustrated adaptation of the ancient Taoist divination system known as the I Ching, or Book of Changes (paintings by Joan Larimore). It is a system for the cultivation of predictive intelligence, to help leaders and individuals manage accelerating change in an age of anxiety, make strategic professional and relationship decisions, improve timing and reduce stress. Paul O’Brien’s The Visionary I Ching is a masterful adaption complete with an original evocative painting by Joan Larimore for each of the 64 chapters, or hexagrams. The text upgrades the ancient oracle’s traditional patriarchal and militarist language, while carefully preserving the essence of strategic decision-making wisdom derived more from a Taoist than Confucian perspective
The I Ching has a 3000-year history with emperors, sages and leaders utilizing the divination system for strategic decision-making, especially in times of great change and uncertainty. Use of the I Ching stimulates the intuition for more skillful and creative decisions. This ancient classic is a sourcebook of practical wisdom that can be used to manage the changes and challenges of these chaotic times, as people look for solutions to confusing problems and dilemmas.
Divination: Sacred Tools for Reading the Mind of God
(Visionary Networks Press, 2007/ ISBN: 978-0-9795425-0-3)
Divination shows how ancient divination systems (like the I Ching) can help people make better decisions for better relationships, greater success and less stress. O’Brien shows how you can stimulate your intuition to think “outside the box” around problems that logic can’t handle — including the biggest personal and professional decisions you need to make in a timely manner. Divination explains how divination systems work, their history, psychology (as illuminated by Carl Jung), and how to use them to make the right moves at the right time.